Powerpoint Link Question

I have sent this question to the Powerpoint newsgroup aswell. But wonder if you guys may know.

I have a presentation to do in a month or so.

I have completed all my furniture renderings for my project but want to present it in a specific way.

I have rendered various scenes of a chair with different finishes and materials.

My idea is that I want to link an icon to a picture.

For example I want to be able to click on the stainless steel finish icon (within the presentation) and it show the rendered model on screen. Then if I want to click on the leather upholstery icon then it shows the upholstery picture with stainless steel.

I realise i need many rendered images to cover the various configurations but does anyone know how I can do this.

Just started to tinker with embedded links and hyperlink but no success as yet.

Anyone help?

Reply to
voodoochile

On the surface this seems trivial. Add a picture to your presentation. 'The picture is the icon. Right click on the icon and add a hyperlink to your rendering.

You can also hyperlink to another slide in a ppt presentation. Perhaps you could get away with that. You would have to be careful how you jumped ahead when giving the presentation.

Reply to
TOP