Automatic numbering problem !!

I'am working with SW2005 Sp5.0 In an assembly every part have an automatic numbering... (theses number are used in "BOM?" (parts list) in the drawing assembly) How can i do to link these automatic part number to a note in an other drawing part witch contain only these part...

Thanks for your help ! (And sorry for my very bad english language :o(

Reply to
Didier