Pro/E 2000i2 and Windows XP font problems

Hello, my name's Paolo Ferraresi (Italy).

I worked with Pro/Engineer 2000i2 with Windows2000. I changed computer and when I reinstalled Pro/E 2000i2 I noticed the problem with fonts. Fonts of the PTC setup and fonts of all graphics windows (i.e. new, file open) seems corrupted. I tried to install it again on a Win2000 partition and it worked again. Could anyone tell me how use Pro/E 2000i2 with Windows XP ?

Thank you!

Reply to
Paolo