Pro E Hardware

Looking at a Pro E seat. I usually build our own PC's here and was curious what the recommended hardware would be for running Pro E? I was going to go with 2 GB DDR Dual Channel memory, P4 3.2 with 800 MHz FSB, XP Pro. Was wondering what type of Graphics cards are being used out there? Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Trail Shredder

a Google groups search on this subject turned up over a dozen times this subject has been dealt with in the last 6 months, over a hundred posts, saying approximately the same thing. Do we need *another* thread on this? Maybe you could look through some old posts first.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

According to my own tests, and also SpecProE

Pentium 4 isn't your best choice, this is:

IBM IntelliStation A Pro 2.2 GHz NVIDIA QuadroFX 1100 (AMD Opteron 248 2.2 GHz)

Any of the QuadroFX cards are good, and the FX 500 & 700 are less expensive than the FX1100

Good Luck! PS

Reply to
PS