paning rendered object

Hi
I need some help in Autocad 2004. Is it possible to pan and zoom a viewport rendered object so that the object stays rendered. In my case when I pan a
object immidiately loses render and goes to 3D wireframe.
Thanks in advance
Tomica
Do you mean a shaded (gourad or flat) view? Yes you should be able to pan/zoom a shaded view. But it could be dependent on you video card/driver/settings.
Rendering in AutoCAD produces a bitmap in a separate window.
Cony

viewport
If "SHADED" yes. If "RENDERED" no.
--