SW 2004 assembly image quality

Hi.

I'm dealing with smallish assembly where I need nice round circles to visually verify clearances etc.

Each individual part has the image quality slider set to high, but the same slider in the assembly is greyed out.

If I 'open part' from the assembly, the image quality stays low (even tho' the slider is set high) until I jiggle the slided and hit OK. I then save the part and close it, returning to the assembly.

That part will remain rendered with high quality until I edit any part within the assembly.

Is there any way of changing the quality with which that the assembly renders my circles?

Notes:

-The 'Apply to all referenced part documents' button is cleared.

-Wireframe rendering doesn't help

-Yes, I'm still using 2004

Thanks

Marc Sensoray Co. Inc.

Reply to
Marc Weissfloch

How about (in the assembly) Tools, Options, Doc Properties, Image Quality, "Apply to all referenced part documents"? That should activate the assy image quality slider.

matt

snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM (Marc Weissfloch) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Reply to
matt

marc

Open your assembly, go to tools/options, and click the document properties tab. Go down to Image quality. Check the box that says "Apply to all referenced part documents". This should allow you to adjust the assembly image quality.

Hope that helps

mrcswp

Reply to
mrcswp

Thanks friends,

I had to first check the box and hit OK, and then return to the dialog to move the slider. I hadn't tried that...

Cheers, M

Reply to
Marc Weissfloch