component display in assy

Dear All, I need some help.. In an assembly I want to show one component in wireframe and the rest in shaded mode. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance Kuntal

Reply to
Kuntal Jain

I don't think that you can do this - the wireframe/shaded display effects the entire model (or drawing view when working in a drawing); however, for display purposes, I think you can do this with photoworks and render an image to screen.

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen

Whenever I need to show a single wireframe component, I set the component properties to gray color and 100% transparent and then make sure to enable edge display (Display - HLR Edges in Shaded Mode). It looks very cool. Is that close to what your thinking?

- Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Hicks