Russian Text in Proe 2000i2

Dear All, I am using a Proe2000i2 version for one of my customer who is a Russian.

Now we have to insert some of his English Text sentence into a Russian translated sentence in Proe.

How can I do that? What I understand is that I need a Russain font which is to be copied into the Proe Font Directory and then the typing of my Keyboard letters keys will give me a Russian characters....... in this regard I want some of the Russian wants and the exact procedure of Writing the English Sentence into a Russian Sentece.

Your help is immediated required. Thanks in advance

Kuntal Jain (India)

Reply to
Kuntal Jain