Autocad Tests?

Hi group. You must get this a lot, but i am looking for a way to test my knowledge of Autocad (2004). Does anyone know of an resources to test the fundamentals of Cad 2D/3D?

Its been a while since i gained my Autocad certification and i would like a concise way of judging what i still retain and what i might need to refresh. Something with time limit would be nice, as this most likely the case with any prospective employer.

Thanks.

Reply to
ck

Hi group. You must get this a lot, but i am looking for a way to test my knowledge of Autocad (2002). Does anyone know of any resources to test the fundamentals of Cad 2D/3D?

Its been a while since i gained my Autocad certification and i would like a concise way of judging what i still retain and what i might need to refresh. Something with a time limit would be nice, as this is most likely the case with any prospective employer.

Thanks.

Reply to
ck

Draw the planet earth and each and every streets and houses in 3d in 2 months

Its been a while since i gained my Autocad certification and i would like a concise way of judging what i still retain and what i might need to refresh. Something with time limit would be nice, as this most likely the case with any prospective employer.

Thanks.

Reply to
Robert

omg you just got iggied for life

Its been a while since i gained my Autocad certification and i would like a concise way of judging what i still retain and what i might need to refresh. Something with time limit would be nice, as this most likely the case with any prospective employer.

Thanks.

Reply to
Robert

ck a écrit :

See this page:

Patrick

Just to say, only one of those links works. It really quite a surprise to find so little in the way memory refreshers.

What I'm after is a concise way of covering all the principle ideas of Autocad. If its also timed, then so much the better.

Reply to
ck