Autocad Tests?

Hi group. You must get this a lot, but i am looking for a way to test my knowledge of Autocad (2004). Does anyone know of an resources to test the fundamentals of Cad 2D/3D?
Its been a while since i gained my Autocad certification and i would like a concise way of judging what i still retain and what i might need to refresh. Something with time limit would be nice, as this most likely the case with any prospective employer.
Thanks.
Hi group. You must get this a lot, but i am looking for a way to test my knowledge of Autocad (2002). Does anyone know of any resources to test the fundamentals of Cad 2D/3D?
Its been a while since i gained my Autocad certification and i would like a concise way of judging what i still retain and what i might need to refresh. Something with a time limit would be nice, as this is most likely the case with any prospective employer.
Thanks.
Draw the planet earth and each and every streets and houses in 3d in 2 months
LMAO
group. You must get this a lot, but i am looking for a<BR>way to test my knowledge of Autocad (2004). Does anyone<BR>know of an resources to test the fundamentals of Cad 2D/3D?<BR><BR>Its been a while since i gained my Autocad certification<BR>and i would like a concise way of judging what i still<BR>retain and what i might need to refresh. Something with<BR>time limit would be nice, as this most likely the case<BR>with any prospective employer.<BR><BR>Thanks.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
omg you just got iggied for life
next
group. You must get this a lot, but i am looking for a<BR>way to test my knowledge of Autocad (2004). Does anyone<BR>know of an resources to test the fundamentals of Cad 2D/3D?<BR><BR>Its been a while since i gained my Autocad certification<BR>and i would like a concise way of judging what i still<BR>retain and what i might need to refresh. Something with<BR>time limit would be nice, as this most likely the case<BR>with any prospective employer.<BR><BR>Thanks.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
ck a crit :

See this page: http://www.tenlinks.com/CAD/USERS/AUTOCAD/TEST.HTM
--
Patrick EMIN
webmaster http://www.CADxp.com (franais)
Patrick wrote:

Just to say, only one of those links works. It really quite a surprise to find so little in the way memory refreshers.
What I'm after is a concise way of covering all the principle ideas of Autocad. If its also timed, then so much the better.