change direct to another line etc

hi there,
i 'm using AC light 2002, how can i make icons that enables me to change
direct to another line, linetype, color, wieght etc. ?
thanxs in advance
Ron
Reply to
reply_NG
can you be more specific?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
hi i am dutch so pardon my englisch ;-) i want to be able to change to another line (inluding line type -color -weight etc) by klicking a icon. so i can change quicly from a straight lin to a dash line etc .
"Michael Bulatovich" schreef in bericht news:3Endg.1839$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...
Reply to
reply_NG