any way of improving sketch line visibility vs. edges, axes, etc...?

Hello all,

I'm sure I'm not the first to encounter this: when drawing a sketch over a solid, particularly when converting entities, I find it difficult to distinguish clearly between part edges, sketch lines, and planes/axes that are overlapping. I tried using the part shading color for edges/wireframe and that helps (I have the default part color set to gray). Are there other tricks that people use? Is it possible to change sketch line thickness?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike

Tools\Sketch Tools\Check Sketch for feature?

Reply to
Scott

I changed the colors of sketch entities to contrast a little. Unconstrained entities are still blue, but I changed so that constrained entities are dark green. This helps differentiate from dimensions and lines in other sketches.

Another thing I find helpful is to set the sketch optins so that endpoints and centerpoints are visible.

Reply to
TheTick

see recent thread called "Re: Suggestions for preventing edge/sketch entity confusion in SW 2004?" also earlier thread (title included phrase "Paint it white"

Reply to
Andrew Troup