difference between virtual sharp and material outside in Edge-Flange creation

Fellow SWX users,

Maybe I am ahead of myself, but I couldn't figure out when I need to use the "Bend from virtual sharp" option in Flange Position under Edge-Flange creation. It seem to do the same thing as material outside. If you know what I am missing, please drop me a line. Thanks,

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Chai

at 90 deg there is no difference but at other angles you will notice the difference. Change the angle to different values & switch between the two types -- the shaded preview should show you the differences.

Hope that helps Steve Tietz

Reply to
Steve Tietz