How to CREATE my own more complicated LINETYPE ?

Hello !!!
I would like to create my own linetype in AutoCad. I can do it using alct.* file, but there I can do not so complicated linetypes: for
example: ---K---K---K---. I would like to draw complitated line, then save it as linetype, and then use as my own line type. I tried one time in Cad 2000 using help in Cad but it didn't work. How to do it?
I have Autocad 98LT at work, and Cad 2000 (full version) at home. Can I do it in 98LT or 2000?
Give me please full - step by step instruction, how to do it ...
Thank You very very much for any help ...
Marek
If you have Express Tools use MKLTYPE. Express Help is clear on how to do it.
Otherwise I think I found a lisp routine to do it once, but I also think it didn't work.

alct.*
but
Open and read your customization guide - it's all in there

do it using alct.*

linetype, and then

using help in Cad but

at home. Can I do