My Line Cursor/Pointer has changed from a pen to Cross hairs?

Hi all, my default cursor/pointer when I select "line" in a new or open an old sketch for editing has changed from a pen to cross hairs. It is still a pen for centrelines. It behaves a little erratically and is very annoying. How do a change my it back to a pen? Any advice appreciated, cheers in advance, Steve.

Reply to
s9552121

snipped-for-privacy@student.rmit.edu.au wrote: my default cursor/pointer when I select "line" in a new or open an old sketch for editing has changed from a pen to cross hairs. Any advice appreciated, cheers in advance, Steve.

Could "SolidWorks 2D Emulator" be checked in your Add-in list?

Reply to
Steve Rauenbuehler

Have you restarted SolidWorks? I've seen weird cursor things happen in SolidWorks before. The cursor changed but didn't affect function. Restarting SolidWorks fixed is for us.