pen line weight?

I looking to use the config option pen[n]_line_weight which has pens 1 to 8 for controlling line weight on laser printers

Can anyone tell me which screen colour each pen is assigned to before I start on the long winded process of finding out through substitution?

Cheers, Sean

Reply to
Sean Kerslake

The information you need is in the Help on Fundementals under Menus>File>Printing. Lots of good stuff there, including a chart on color and color name to use in the table.pnt file, how to set up a PCF file and changing line styles.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

I've use table files etc. in the past but these aren't applicable to laser printers.

It seems that the pens are assigned to drawing entities rather than colours for these config options

Pen1 is solid edges Pen2 is dimensions Pen3 is hidden line

Sean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sean Kerslake Dept of Design & Tech Loughborough University LE11 3TU

Reply to
Sean Kerslake

Isn't the table in Help under "Specifying a Default Pen Mapping Table" what you're after? (Properties -> Color shows screen tip listings when the cursor is placed over each color, also.)

Reply to
Jeff Howard