cursor problems

2009 SP4.1, kensington expert mouse, nvidia quadro FX 4600

I am having trouble with the cursor moving to another part of the screen when I click. For example, I will click to begin a line in a drawing and as soon as I move the cursor it jumps off the screen to the lower left. Anyone have a similar problem?

Reply to
whatever

Whatever

Isn't so that You have "Game Detection" enabled in Your mouse settings. If so, turn it off and try again. Feels like I had this problem too, but long time ago

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L