genuine Cross pen refills less than $1

I just purchased 2,000 cross pen refills at the cross plant in lincoln, RI. Brand new in the individual packages . they retail $3 + each - I am selling them for $15 per dozen. Just so you know because I have tons of them I will throw in an extra 6 refills with each order, therefore you get 18 refills for only $15 thats less than $1 each and free shipping in the usa. if interested please go to

thank you for your time - aaron

Reply to
ricouples_dot_com