Trumpf Trumatic L 2503 Floor plan & Foundation Instrctions

HI Everyone . Greetings and best wishes for the Holiday Season.

We bought a Used CNC laser cutting machine make TRUMPF, TRUMATIC L

2503 LASERCUT, X/Y = 2540/1510 mm,with TLF 1200 turbo, capacity 1200 W, with BOSCH-control TRUMAGRAPH We do not have any prior laser experience. We would appreciate any inputs about this laser machine. We are however employing a person skilled to operate the machine.

Our question to Gurus of the forum is as follows : What are the preparation for the "FOUNDATION" for this laser machine. We have only the floor plan, but without any Foundation details. Do we need to preapre a BASE plate for the complet machine? Please guide us what are the basic requirement. Can we keep the machine On the floor / on anti vibration pads with Jacking up arrangement . or Do we need to dig Pits at the Column Ends to Bolt downt the Frame.

Please advice. We do not have the foundation idea.

Since the machine is used We are on our own. Plase help

Merry Xmas and god bless you with happiness and prosperity.

Best regards, WAlter.

Reply to
bssainiji

Surely the manufacturer would be the best source?

Tom

Reply to
Tom