Lost my Cursor in Layout view

I just upgraded From AutoCadLT 2000i to 2004 LT. Running Windows XP. When I go to my Layout, the cursor disappears and I'm unable to add
anything to the layout. Any help would be appreciated.
Sincerly, STeveC.
Have you checked the colours in Tools-Options-Display? If the cursor colour=the background colour ....... no can see!
Just a thought
Phil

DOH.......yEP. that was it. Thanks so much. Steve C.