Lost my Cursor in Layout view

I just upgraded From AutoCadLT 2000i to 2004 LT. Running Windows XP. When I go to my Layout, the cursor disappears and I'm unable to add anything to the layout. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerly, STeveC.

Reply to
SteveC

Have you checked the colours in Tools-Options-Display? If the cursor colour=the background colour ....... no can see!

Just a thought

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

DOH.......yEP. that was it. Thanks so much. Steve C.

Reply to
SteveC