Add or Remove Programs

I am running AutoCAD 2000i on Windows XP Professional. After installing AutoCAD, when I go into Add or Remove Programs, the AutoCAD listing is very,
very long. There is no text, just blank lines, but I need to page down approximately 45-times before I am able to view the next entry in the Add or Remove Programs dialog box!
Has anyone else seen this? Is there a way to correct this? Any other help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Randy Seys MICO, Inc. North Mankato, MN snipped-for-privacy@mico.com
I have the same problem when installing AutoCAD LT 2002 on Windows XP. But I dont know why? Tomas
I have the same thing with ACAD2002 on WinXP Pro. Don't know what causes this or how to fix but it doesn't seem important enough to me to bother with.
Garth.