Add or Remove Programs

I am running AutoCAD 2000i on Windows XP Professional. After installing AutoCAD, when I go into Add or Remove Programs, the AutoCAD listing is very, very long. There is no text, just blank lines, but I need to page down approximately 45-times before I am able to view the next entry in the Add or Remove Programs dialog box!

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a way to correct this? Any other help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Randy Seys MICO, Inc. North Mankato, MN snipped-for-privacy@mico.com

Reply to
Randy Seys

I have the same problem when installing AutoCAD LT 2002 on Windows XP. But I don´t know why? Tomas

"Randy Seys" skrev i meddelandet news:BlgJb.528$ snipped-for-privacy@cletus.bright.net...

Reply to
Tomas Gustafsson

I have the same thing with ACAD2002 on WinXP Pro. Don't know what causes this or how to fix but it doesn't seem important = enough to me to bother with.

Garth.

Reply to
G. Willis