Surface and line intersection point.

How to find point at with line intersects with edgesurf. I need to know exact position of the (x,y,z) of this point.
In isometric view after Hide command I see lines and edgesurf intersection,
but I cant capture coordinates.
I try to trim line with surface plane, so I could know line endpoint coordinates (as I assume intersection coordinates would be equal to line endpoint values captured with grip tool)
Sorry for my English, hope you understand my problem.
Thaks in advice, Edgar
Command:ID
--
<-<RonB>->

Oh, sorry. I was making it too easy. Probably you'll have to construct a figure for calculation. Draw a line(s) that you can object snap to. Measure/Divide/List/ID as near as possible and place a node(point) to object snap to.
--
<-<RonB>->

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

any
...and of course the "pick point" prompt.
Thanks for help.