Transfer intersection to a sketch entity

Hi,
Perhaps an easy question to answer.
I have a surface which intersects the plane that I'm sketching on.
Can someone help me finding the right tool to make a curve at the
intersection of the surface and the sketching plane?
Thanks
Konrad
Reply to
KA
What version?
Assuming WF2, select the plane and then do Edit>Intersect. Hold down and then select the solid. You can then do a Use Edge in Sketcher of this curve.
Regards
Reply to
peterbrown77
Otherwise it's feature- create-cut-use quilt.
Reply to
John Wade
Actually, no it's not, it's feature - create - datum - curve - intra surfs, select the plane as single first, then the quilt as single second.
Reply to
John Wade
Thanks. I am moving from SW to WF2. I was just missing the "intersection" icon :-)
Konrad
Reply to
KA
I don't understand the beginning of your recipe. "feature"? Do you mean an entry in some menu?
Konrad
Reply to
KA
He's giving you the recipe for using pre-Wildfire ProE. For WF2, just do the Edit>Intersect.
Reply to
peterbrown77
Right, Edit-intersect is just good. Thanks.
Konrad
Reply to
KA