Hyperlink from AutoCAD?

I would like to create a hyperlink from within AutoCAD that would allow a user to open a specific Word document. Is this possible? If so, can anyone get me pointed in the right direction?

Thank you very much!

Randy Seys MICO, Inc. North Mankato, MN snipped-for-privacy@mico.com

Reply to
Randy Seys

In 2000 you can specify a hyperlink in the properties dialog box. I was able to hyperlink blocks and text - not sure what the limits are. It does give you the option to hyperlink to a webpage or document though.

Reply to
INDO

Command : Hyperlink save first and select the object to link That's it! Paul Have Fun!

"Randy Seys" schreef in bericht news:V55Ab.75$ snipped-for-privacy@cletus.bright.net...

Reply to
PTD