Quick AutoCAD programming resource (remote)

The 'Four Dimensions' e-Programmer services

Thank you for your continuing support and patronage.

One of our premier programming services is the Four Dimension Technologies e-Programmer services. As the name indicates, the e-Programmer provides a service for AutoCAD users to gain access to a rapid AutoCAD GIS/Mapping programming source over the Internet.

Picture this! You have a deadline to meet and there is a whole lot of project work to do. You have identified the CAD procedures to follow and hired the CAD operators to do the work. Now, they could have done it much faster if you could add in some customization. It may be very simple and straightforward or it may be some very complex data crunching operations. It could be something to speed up their work or for you to do quality checks.

Now this is the all-important question? Where will you go at this last hour to find a programmer, explain the work, negotiate the cost and wait for the results to be completed.

Look no further! We have the right skills and the mindset to deliver the solutions for you promptly. You shoot an e-mail to us and tell your requirements. Please be as clear and specific as possible. We study the requirements and give you an estimate quote by return e-mail within 24 hours. You give us the go-ahead and we program it for you and deliver to your e-mailbox. Most apps can be completed and delivered in just about 2-3 days after the work was first initiated. You pay us using your credit card through our secure online e-shop. Here, we are not talking about developing full-fledged applications but about a quick set of programs or routines that is needed on a one-off basis for a project or it could as well be a piece of routine that you liked in one of our products like GeoTools and want it tweaked for your company's specific use and standards. e-Programmer are priced very competitively and it is unlikely you will find this level of quality AND cost anywhere else. In fact, we have a upper limit cap of US$ 100 for the programming that we provide under this brand name. Anything higher in quote would likely not be delivered within 72 hours which is the target of e-Programmer services. You could ask us to do something as simple as a $10 job. You do not have to pay hefty programmer salaries anymore. E-mail us now with your requirements and for more info.

The idea behind e-Programmer services is to provide quick, robust and cost-effective customization solutions for AutoCAD.

- Rakesh Rao

- Four Dimension Technologies

- Coordinate Systems

Reply to