HELP: I need a font

I have a drawing that shows question marks where the fractions should be on the dimensions. When I open the text editor they look like
%%130, %%143, etc. If anyone has a font that deciphers these or knows what the related fraction should be please let me know. Thanks in advance.

%%130 comes up as an underscore for me "_", and %%143 is the question mark "?"
do these make sense reading the text in context?
Roy Knapp wrote:

I have a couple of custom SHX fonts I wrote that use 130-134. Must not be mine, though, I never used 143. ;) FWIW, I used it for things like the centerline symbol (an L overlayed on top of a C).
You'll likely have to ask whoever you got the drawing from.
Ask the person who sent you this drawing to provide you the related font. The special characters could be anything. In fact the font which was used is a customized font, edited by the owner of that drawing. Good luck! paul

Ask the originator of the drawing(database) to send a copy of their font used in the drawing.
--
<-<RonB>->

Chip Harper