Articulated lorries

Does anyone have an AutoCAD detailed plan and elevations of a 15m - 16.5m articulated lorry as used on our European roads? I have searched extensively
on the web without success.
Many thanks
Nigel
] email is faked to deter spammers ......................................... Vivat vox populi, via veritas vtae Sic transit gloria mundi, sic itur ad astra