Articulated lorries

Does anyone have an AutoCAD detailed plan and elevations of a 15m - 16.5m
articulated lorry as used on our European roads? I have searched extensively
on the web without success.
Many thanks
Nigel
Reply to
Nigel Edwards
: Does anyone have an AutoCAD detailed plan and elevations of a 15m - 16.5m : articulated lorry as used on our European roads? I have searched extensively : on the web without success. : : Many thanks : : Nigel : :
What is it with you "Draughtsmen" can't you draw one?
-- TheWizard [ snipped-for-privacy@myplace.org ] email is faked to deter spammers ......................................... Vivat vox populi, via veritas vtae Sic transit gloria mundi, sic itur ad astra
Reply to
TheWizard