NASA Railroad rolling stock

I'm a long-time mostly armchair model RRer, just getting back into railroading in O gauge. After seeing an article about the NASA Railroad in the March issue of Railfan & Railroad, I'm looking for further information. The NASA RR runs several purpose-built cars, including segment cars for carrying Solid Rocket Booster segments, liquid oxygen and gaseous helium cars and other equipment cars.

Model Railroading (not MR) had an article with drawings of the cars, probably in the early 1980s. I've searched the trains.com index without success. Does anyone know the issue date, or have the article?

I've found the NASA SW1500 from MTH, as well as MTH's and K-Lines NASA cars.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Peter

Reply to
Peter