NASA Railroad NLAX 170 Special Load Car

I understand that in the Model Railroad-ing magazine in the 1980s had drawings etc of the NASA segment cars.

Can somewone help with the issue that it was in and a scan of article. Model Railroading not easy to find downunder here in NZ.

Thanks

Charlie

Reply to
sswcharlie

Do not have the magazine but I did a Google search.

Rich

Model Railroader also sells back issues.

But scanning the article and sharing the file would be stealing copyrighted material.

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

On 10/23/2010 4:12 PM Twibil spake thus:

But the O.P. said the article was in Model Railroad/ing/.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

How do you keep the trains on the track being downunder?

Reply to
None

And you can still buy back issues Here:

Less expensive than Model Railroad/er/ at $4.40 for one and $3.41 each for twelve.

No relation and other standard disclaimers.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

On 10/23/2010 4:38 PM None spake thus:

Upsidasium instead of body weights.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Whoops, you're right! I mis-read it.

Reply to
Twibil

I've heard flubber works equally well.

Reply to
Twibil

It is a problem. I can get the train upside down ok but I cannot get it to move because of all the glue.

I still need the reference for the Model RailroadingING article. Have tried Higland Station etc. No luck.

Thks

Charlie

Reply to
sswcharlie

They boil the brains of blokes like you to get that sticky stuff they paint on the tracks.

Reply to
Joe

I still need the reference for the Model RailroadingING article. Have tried Higland Station etc. No luck.

Thks

Charlie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Did you e-mail Highland Station? Seems like he'd enjoy the good PR.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I still need the reference for the Model RailroadingING article. Have tried Higland Station etc. No luck.

Thks

Charlie

There was an article on upside down trains in an April issue of Model Railroader some years ago.

Here's a fellow who got it to work.

Or this guy from a couple years ago

vmanes

You got to love the internet. It's all here somewhere.

Reply to
None