Railroad Car Carrier Help Needed

Hey guys, I need help tracking down detailed pictures, drawings or prints of modern car carriers. I contacted TTX but they can't offer any help other
than what's printed on their website (not much). I was hoping to build a TTGX 89'4" Bi-level car in 1:29 scale (G scale) but will take anything that's out there on any car version.
I was just looking through this months (August 03) Model Railroader and they have a nice article on some 1:1 metal cabooses and include drawings that you could build a very nice model from. Does anyone remember or know of any articles like this for modern car carriers anywhere? Scaling of the information doesn't matter, I can re-scale it...
Thanks for any help, Jon.
--
Come visit us on the web!
http://www.largescale-trains.com

thousands of them come through barstow. send me a disposable camera and a mailer and i'll shoot you some pictures.
I worked for Thrall car in the '80's and we converted a lot of TTX TOFC's to autoracks. Maybe Thrall could help you with info. I worked at the Clinton IL plant and we prepped the flats for conversion then they were sent to the Winder Ga. plant to get the new bodies installed.
Post this request at the model rr NG, more likely than not any of the model railroad publications printed plans of it and somebody will be able to tell you which one and maybe even get a copy. Jose.

of
Jose Altube wrote:

I'm fairly certain that Railroad Model Craftsman did publish plans once but I can't remember the issue. Maybe you can contact them. That's going to be one heck of a big model.
Bill Banaszak, MFE

Several articles were published when Accurail brought out the HO scale Bi-Levels. I pretty sure one of those was "Rail Model Journal". You might also consider buying the Accurail car. It's a decent model and you can use it to scsale up to your scale.
Dave