5 inch Zuni rocket measurements needed!

Dear group,

I just recently started to make a 1/15 scale model of the 5 inch Zuni rocket, but I ran into a couple of problems. I got very detailed engineering drawings of the folding fin section, but it lacks information on the motor(MK71 Mod o or Mod 1) and also on the warhead.

If anyone has any information on the 5 inch Zuni rocket motor (MK71 Mod o or Mod 1) please contact me,

Looking forward hearing from you,

Erik Peter Meijer

snipped-for-privacy@home.nl

Reply to
Erik Peter Meijer

Why not just scale them proportionally from the fin dimensions?

Reply to
Rufus