ADLM Question

For those of you familiar with the AutoDesk License Manager (ADLM), when I generate a report using 'ADLM Reports', there is a column called 'Total In Use'. This is supposed to display the peak number of licenses that were in use concurrently during a given time period. When I generate an hourly report for a particular day, the largest number reported is 4. When I generate a report for that day, it gives me the number 11. How can these values be different? Does anyone have an understanding of how these numbers can be different?

Thank you,

Randy Seys MICO, Inc. North Mankato, MN

Reply to
Randy Seys

It sounds like, at any given time, only four of your people are actually working. :)

Reply to
CW