View in Dialog Boxes

I am running 2000i on XP and when I open a drawing or do a Save As... I get the standard dialog box. I prefer the "List" method of viewing the files available as opposed to the icons that I keep getting. When I switch the "Views - List" setting to "List" it works only temporarily. The next time I open a drawing I get icons again. I don't think this is an XP problem because it doesn't happen in Excel. Any thoughts?

Reply to
Relz

If I remember correctly this was a problem with Autocad 2000i on XP. I'm not aware of any fix, short of upgrading.

-Tim

Reply to
Tim Arheit