Files & folder presentation difference W98 vs. WXP AutoCAD2000i

AutoCAD2000i running on W98 shows the file & folderlist as 'list'. Running (fresh install) on WXP shows file & folders as 'icons'. Can this be changed to 'list' style? Permanent? If yes, how?

Tnxgrt, Boudewijn

Reply to
Boudewijn

Right click in the area where the icons are displayed, select view and then list, or details, if you would like to see a little more ifo for each file. "Boudewijn /

Reply to
Chuck

Is this a permanent solution with 2000i and XP?

This works great until I navigate out of that location or end my file selection with an "OK"...

As you can see in the link above, that is NOT a bug, it is a feature.

Is there a patch for the 2000i / XP combination that maintains the 'details' view for file selection?

chris

Reply to
Anonymous

I assume that some setting of Windows Explorer is used as initial File >

Open view while on Windows 98 the list view is used per default. Anyone know this key or method?

Boudewijn "< Is this a permanent solution with 2000i and XP?

Reply to
BeauKey