Folder problem

I have what is not just a Solidwork issue. lately anytime I try to open a
folder I get a message that says "cannot find resourse dll" I click to
remove it an dthe folder opens. Sometimes though the folder just hangs after
I doubleclick to open. I then have to shutdown and start over. Whats funny
it seems to be only the folders on the desktop that hangup. Onec inside the
desktop folders things go O.K. except I still get the message. Help please!!
Reply to
Randy Story
Is that what is says exactly? I doubt it. What OS are you on? What software is installed on your system?
Randy Story wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp
2000 PROFESSIONAL, Actually it says"failed to load resource dll."
Reply to
Randy Story