Folder problem

I have what is not just a Solidwork issue. lately anytime I try to open a folder I get a message that says "cannot find resourse dll" I click to remove it an dthe folder opens. Sometimes though the folder just hangs after I doubleclick to open. I then have to shutdown and start over. Whats funny it seems to be only the folders on the desktop that hangup. Onec inside the desktop folders things go O.K. except I still get the message. Help please!!

Reply to
Randy Story

kellnerp
2000 PROFESSIONAL, Actually it says"failed to load resource dll."

Reply to
Randy Story