I see No one must know the answer

HELLO!!!!.. is anyone from Autodesk here? Or do you Not know the answer. There Must be a way to find out the version! The statement below is in response to my question but it is WAY OFF!...
----------
Sorry mabey I wasn't clear... I am tring to install a Service Pack... I don't need to know a Version a Drawing was made from. I need to know which Version The Actual AutoCad 2002LT is. It will not let me enter the "ACADVER" command in the command line. It says unknown command. According to Autodesk this is the way to find what I need but it will NOT accept it.
Any Ideas? Thanks

command.

version!
which
"ACADVER"
Autodesk
Did you try searching the help file? You also should post this question to the Autodesk newsgroup.
Michael (LS)
The command to use is 'vercheck.' With autocad open, load the application 'vercheck.arx.' After it's loaded, enter VERCHECK on the command line and get a number of interesting bits of info.
Bill
--
JustMe wrote:

There Must be a way to find out the
Ummm ... how would he go about loading an ARX file in LT ? ___

OOPS!! Sorry 'bout that. I didn't read it all.
-- Bill
Paul Turvill wrote:

Don't know for sure about AcadLT, but in Acad2005, you can find all that stuff by choosing Help > About.
LT