Can I download the LT 2002 cd iso image?

I need to reload a friends laptop which has Autocad LT 2002 on it. He can't find the cd. Can I download the .iso and re-install?
I've already written down the Owner and Serial # in the Help->About, so I only have to enter that during the install, correct?
Or is there some other kind of registration (branded files) that I need to pull off the laptop?
-Eric Wood