command tool bar lost

Last month I bought a new computer and gave my old desk top to my son (500 miles from me) . I reloaded from the original disks AutoCad ...But....when I
started to work on some files I noted that the tool bar that is usually the top tool bar of windows ie. the "file,view...ect" that are words with the dropdown options is no longer available. Any ideas on how to restore that tool bar?
Thanks Mike
BTW I'm using Acad 14
That's the "menu bar". You populate it through the MENULOAD command, MENU BAR tab. How it's done is pretty self-evident once you're there.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Take a penny, leave a penny.