command tool bar lost

Last month I bought a new computer and gave my old desk top to my son (500 miles from me) . I reloaded from the original disks AutoCad ...But....when I started to work on some files I noted that the tool bar that is usually the top tool bar of windows ie. the "file,view...ect" that are words with the dropdown options is no longer available. Any ideas on how to restore that tool bar?

Thanks Mike

BTW I'm using Acad 14

Reply to
mike

That's the "menu bar". You populate it through the MENULOAD command, MENU BAR tab. How it's done is pretty self-evident once you're there.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

thanks Michael! I could not find that without you, I tried the help files several times and looked in the book but nothing really clicked in my mind as to how to load them. It worked exactly as you said.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
mike

Take a penny, leave a penny.