SW2004 Presentation

I thought someone had once posted a link to a "What's New in SW2004 Presentation" but I Googled to no avail. Anyone out there have something done which captures the highlights?

TIA,

JJ

Reply to
JJ

JJ, If you are referring to the "What's Realy New in 2004" presentation it was me.

email me offline at:

richard dot doyle at cox dash internet dot com

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Go here to my User Group website....Link to the powerpoint is in the third paragraph on this page...

It is one I "developed" with a bit of a starter that Mr. Doyle sent me....

Mr. Pickles SW2004 sp2.0 :-)

Reply to
Mr. Pickles

Hello Mr Pickles,

Thanks for posting the link to the Powerpoint - it was quite useful for me! I would love to save it for use offline, but don't know how to - any hints?

Sincerely, Jerry Forcier

Mr. Pickles wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Forcier

Ditto!

JJ

Reply to
JJ

After Clicking:

Goto File>Edit in Microsoft PowerPoint. You might have to have PP open (I didn't).

Now Save-As whatever you want to call it.

HTH, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Outstanding!