tutorials folder

Hi all,

I have Solidworks 2003 but am missing the tutorials folder. Any idea where I can download that tutorials folder. I no longer have the installation CD...

Thanks in advance,

Flip

you paid up $4000 and you didn't keep the CD.....(one of 3 by the way....) hmmm ....that's tough....probably the best idea is to contact your VAR - but you knew that already eh?

Reply to
neil

Contact your VAR for this issue, of course this will require that you actualy buy the program, but hey, thats the way it goes.

Reply to
Brian Bahr

Actually, I used my personal computer at my former job and am no longer working for them. I do not have access to the install or saleslead anymore.

Reply to
Flip

well if the software belongs to your employer you probably shouldn't have it on your pc now anyway?

Reply to
neil