free routing tutorials

Hi guys, i would like to learn the routing subject (add-in) in solidworks 2007. to my surprise there is no such tutorial between the different tutorials which are included with the software. so i'm turning to you guys. if anyone of you could point me out to a web-site where i can download for free such a tutorial i will be gladful.

Thanks, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

Gil, I have several videos on Routing. A couple of them are in the 30 MGB size range, if you could post a link to a dump site for me to U/L them for you , it would be good.

G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix LTD

G. De Angelis

Hi Guido, i replayed to your last e-mail but never got an answer from you (maybe your spam filter is accidently blocking my e-mails). anyhow, i would appriciate very much if you could try the other option and send me those tutorials via "you send it".

Thanks, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

Hi,

I'm a student product design. I'm looking for a decent tutorial on the routing feature in Solidworks. Those video's could help construct my hydraulic cables in the machine I'm currently working on.

thx

Reply to
nickdemey

Hi,

I'm a student product design. I'm looking for a decent tutorial on the routing feature in Solidworks. Those video's could help construct my hydraulic cables in the machine I'm currently working on.

thx

Reply to
nickdemey

If you want to post cad related videos check out

This is becoming a great resource for tutorials and videos from all the different CAD systems that are in use.

Regards,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood

Gil, Don't know what happened to your e-mail, I never received it. I assumed that you found some Tutorials elsewhere. Anyway, I put the tutorials for you and for all of the many who inquired on a temporary dump site I set up on my web page. The total size of the Tutorials is around 75 MB, compressed is 44 MB. You should be able to D/L at around 90 kbytes/s, with a cable connection. You can access the zip file at this link...

I hope I am of some help to you all

G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix LTD De Angelis Tool (401) 749-1209

G. De Angelis

Guido, If you didn't recieved my reply then i post it also here: your link seems to be broken.

Thanks, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

Gil, I get a "page not found message" when I try and access the routing stuff. I would be very interested in receiving the videos.

Gary

Gil Alsberg wrote:

Reply to
Gary K