Call outs for parts based on a custom property

I would like to make a drawing of a big assembly and have call outs on the essential spare parts.
These essential spare parts can all have a special custom property set. So
can I have Solidworks just make the call-outs on these parts? If I just make call outs (auto baloon..?) I get tehm for all my parts - and that is too much on the big assembly.
Put in the balloons by hand? Renumber as necessary.
TOP
PS If there is a special custom property then you can use the search/ selection functionality found in the configuration manager to select on the custom property and hide all non selected items.