Routing Tutorials

Is there any literature available or maybe a short basic tutorial in the Flash format, or Powerpoint, on Routing ? We need to make a model with quite a few small diameter hydraulic lines to be drawn on some pretty crazy paths in an assembly, and neither of the people who use Solidworks here are very schooled at 3-D sketching. The Routing program is included in our v2007 Office Premium. Maybe this would be the way to approach?

Thanks and a Happy Holiday Season to all, Ira

Reply to
east.machine

If you are not very well schooled in 3D sketches, you won't get far with the routing package. You are better off taking a few minutes to learn 3D sketching by just playing with it.

Reply to
matt

you might check out these links:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Spiessensnv

I would go through the SolidWorks 3D Sketching tutorial. Go to the Help

started 3D sketches and it did help.

Good luck,

Steve O

Reply to