Video/Audio Routing Tutorials Posted Again

In response to Gil Alsberg's request for Routing Tutorials, last week, I posted 6 of them on my WebSite for four days and evidentally, I didn't keep them there long enough, because many of you missed them, including Gil, it seems. Well anyway, I put them back for all who want them, and I will keep them there for one more week. The total size compressed is 44 MB, and you should be able to achieve 200 Kbytes/ sec D/L speed with a Cable Connection. There are six alltogether, and two are in the 30 MB range, and all are both Audio/Video. Here is the link:

I hope they are of help.

G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix.com (401) 749-1209

G. De Angelis