Real View Graphics

I am hoping that there be someone here who still has Solidworks, v

2005, or v 2006 installed, and will tell me if "Real View Graphics" is an offered feature in either one of those versions? Many thanks,

G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix LTD (401) 749-1209

G. De Angelis

It was in 2006 and think it was available for 2005 ( but 2005 that was sooooooo long ago, my brain only has room for a very limited amount of information - so I could be wrong about 2005)

John Layne

John Layne

Reply to
YouGoFirst

On Apr 10, 3:11 pm, "John Layne"

Reply to
G. De Angelis

It is available in 2005. It was introduced in 2004, IIRC.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Yes, RealView came in with SW2004.

Regards