Powerpoint Presentation of Routing

I have had more than several people ask me If I knew the whereabouts of a Routing tutorial in the pps format. I do have one for an older version of Solidworks, this one is by Solidworks for version 2005. Any one is welcome to get it here...

I will leave it up for one week.

Good luck, G. De Angelis

Valhalla Grafix LTD (401) 749-1209

G. De Angelis

I get the same "Page not found" error as when I last tried your download. This happens with either Netscape or IE.

I would still like to get both routing files.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary K

You will find that the link will work now. G. De Angelis