Looking for a x-y cross slide manual table

Is there any x-y cross slide table models on line?

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex

It's also called milling table.

Reply to
Alex

I have put two images on my dump site for your view. Get back to me and tell me if this is what you are looking for.

G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix LTD (401) 749-1209

G. De Angelis

The images I put up for you are two identical tables, fastened 45 degrees from one another, which will give you a full 360 degrees of rotational milling, duplicating, etc.These tables are used for accurate positioning in the Robotics Industry, and 2 or 3 dimensional milling and duplicating, in conjunction with a hydraulic valve type duplicating stylus and milling spindle, for use in the striking die and injection mold industry.

G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix LTD (401) 749-1209

G. De Angelis

Thanks for your help. What I actually need is something like that

._AA280_.jpg Alex

Reply to
Alex

that

._AA280_.jpg>

Alex, What you ar showing is a Palmgren 37123 92-12 cross slide table 6 X 12 here is a larger image if you want it http//

If you were to E-Mail Palmgren Co., they are a very consumer concious company, and they very well may be good enough to send you an informal print of the item, and from there it would be a very simple procedure to make an accurate 3-D SWX model . In fact, it is not a very difficult procedure to make your model from the image that you allready do have. The print would more accurately give you the inner workings and positions of the screws nuts and dovetails and gibs etc, but that rudimentary design could very easily be guessed at, as that engineering principle goes back to the Egyptians, and can be viewed in any Machinery's Handbook, if you needed to.

Good luck, G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix, LTD (401) 749-1209

G. De Angelis