Product Design Forum

Does anyone know if the Product Design Forum has been abandoned, and
down permanently, or if maybe it has been hacked?
G. De Angelis
De Angelis Tool
Valhalla Grafix
(401) 749-1209

G. De Angelis
Hey Guido,
They're definitly down right now. Product Design Forum does go down for days on end more than occasionally.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
I have not been in touch with Renszu about this. In all likelihood it was hacked. Stupid- really stupid.
Reply to
parel
If it is true that the Site has been "hacked", then I would have to say that I wish it were only "stupid". At least stupid, would be a far cry better than how pathetic it is for some of our Brothers, that have nothing more constructive to do with their time and extraordinary computer skills than to deprive others of lesser skills to ask for and give consul on a very helpful medium such as the Product Design Forum.
G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix
parel wrote:
Reply to
G. De Angelis