Product Design Forum

Does anyone know if the Product Design Forum has been abandoned, and down permanently, or if maybe it has been hacked?
G. De Angelis
De Angelis Tool Valhalla Grafix (401) 749-1209 www.deangelistool.com
Hey Guido,
They're definitly down right now. Product Design Forum does go down for days on end more than occasionally.
Muggs

I have not been in touch with Renszu about this. In all likelihood it was hacked. Stupid- really stupid.
If it is true that the Site has been "hacked", then I would have to say that I wish it were only "stupid". At least stupid, would be a far cry better than how pathetic it is for some of our Brothers, that have nothing more constructive to do with their time and extraordinary computer skills than to deprive others of lesser skills to ask for and give consul on a very helpful medium such as the Product Design Forum.
G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix www.deangelistool.com parel wrote:

Well the site is up and going.