SaveTo pdf broken

Yesterday save to pdf worked fine today it will only save one of two sheets of a drawing. Anyone ever see this before?

SW 2005 SP3.0 Windows XP Computer has several other problems but mainly I get error 2203 when I try to install any other software. Probably broke something good yesterday trying to fix that problem.

Paul Koenig BioServe Space Technologies Boulder, Colorado 80309

Reply to
Paul Koenig