How can I get tapped holes

How can I get tapped holes to look like tapped holes in my drawings?

Thanks, Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

"Joseph" wrote

If by "look like tapped holes in my drawing" you mean the standard schematic representation of a thread on an engineering drawing, then either use a Hole Wizard hole and pick the tapped hole option, or manually model a hole and then add a cosmetic thread (in the Insert/Annotations menu).

John H

Reply to
John H

In hole wizard, select the cosmetic thread option on your taps (center icon under options - shows a dashed line for threads). If the threads don't automatically appear on your drawing, go to "Insert: Model Items" in the menus and select the cosmetic thread icon.

Reply to
jdc