Can anyone lead me to audio/video tutorials for Rhino 3?

They also have a few on the Rhino Website.

John Layne

John Layne

I apologize if this is an improper question to post on this thread. Would anyone here happen to know of any quality tutorials on Rhino 3, utilizing both Audio and Video? I would be more than willing to pay for them, so the link doesn't necessarily have to be a freebee link. It would appear that there are no substantial newsgroups or forums created for Rhino yet, so please forgive me for asking on this one. Please E-Mail me if anyone has any leads,

Erika

Reply to
Erika Layne

Just Goggle "Rhino Tutorial" and you'll get more than you can shake a stick at.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Steve Hill